Headpiece: Ellen Hunter Nyc
Dress: Ganji LA
Rings: Michael Kors
Shoes: De Janeiro
Bag: Old Navy
Pictures by Amour and Lace
Summer is unavoidably going to its end but still graces us with hot temperatures. I still take advantages of the great weather and enjoy all the Summer dresses before I move on to some warmer Fall trends.
My outfit is a full representation of Summer trends that I loved and took a full advantage of this season.
- Off the shoulder or cut out shoulder dresses which are very effortless and flirty. Perfect for hot Summer weather.
- Boho prints, in my opinion always in fashion, but had a big come back this Summer and looked fantastic on streets of New York!
- Leafy headpieces adding sophistication to every outfit whether it is a casual top or cute dress.
- Stackable rings fun and easy way to finish up a look. Better for Summer when you don’t have to hide your hands in gloves 😛
- Bright color nails. Screaming Summer! Shows off your sunkissed body and adds funky colors to your outfits!
- Sack bags not only fashionable but very convenient ( you can fit your whole life in it) and easy to carry.
- Open toe booties comfy and sexy and could also be fun for transitional weather.
Looking forward to next Summer’s trends and statements meanwhile trying to figure out what am I going to do Fall and Winter time! Bye bye Summer I have always loved you and will forever!