Headpiece: Delta Girl by Ellen Hunter
Bracelet: Meg Jewelry
Bag: Michael Kors
Nail polish: SinfulShine
Summer is here! The paradise of endless fashion choices, long sunny days and warm nights! Sorry cold weather fans but after a long and draining Winter and a very moody Spring, I couldn’t be happier to dig into my Summer fashion and show some…legs 🙂
Summer has its rules in fashion: lightness, colors, and fun! I think we can all deal with them. What about Summer essentials this year? What’s new? What came back? What should we wear?
There are seven Summer essentials for this year:
- It’s not a new concept because we have seen flower power trends coming back many times, however, this season flower crowns and wreaths( especially very elaborate ones) are very visible everywhere. I know I know! It’s not for everybody. If you don’t see yourself as nymph go for a smaller headband or just put a real flower in your hair! ( remember fashion is for fun 🙂
- Jumpsuits! I could live in one! There are many reasons why I love jumpsuits. They are flirty and sexy but show just the right amount of goodies 😉 everything that shouldn’t be out stays safely in 🙂 you look fun and feel comfortable!
- Sunnies! Oh how I love sunglasses trends! They become bigger and more colorful with each season! I think I already have a rainbow collected from my sunglasses 🙂
- Gladiators! well, I have a feeling that they are in every season they became Summer staple for good. The trick with gladiator knee sandals is that you need to find the right size for your ankles and calves! Nothing worse than too wide gladiators! If you get them right then you will become the show stopper!
- Crossbody bag! Invest in something small and cute ( you don’t have to drag all your life around! Remember Summer+ Lightness ) for Summer we need a cute little crossbody and a beach bag 🙂 that’s all we need 🙂
- Subtle jewelry. Jewelry could be a statement (which I am guilty of I love big and bold!) or just the addition a delicate finish. Fun wristlets and stackable rings are perfect for Summer adventures.
- Don’t forget about your nails! and toenails too 😉 have more fun with color choices for your manis and pedis 🙂 I recommend sparkles! nothing wrong with sparkles it’s Summer, Let’s celebrate with some glitter 🙂
Pix by Priceless Moments Entertainment