Hat: Old Navy
Romper: E. Sussue
Bag: Old Navy
Necklace: found at the festival
I Told myself that one day
I’d find you My red balloon, my red balloon
Said don’t fly away, help me fly away
When I get older I plan to follow you
In my new hot air balloon
When I’m bored
I can get so high, high, high
In my champagne golden sky
There is something magical about watching hot air balloons getting up in the sky. It takes just a few seconds, it’s a fleeting moment, like everything in life. All the colors dancing up in the sky. Just a spectacular show. Festivals are very free spirited as so my outfit. I love feeling comfortable so romper was just a perfect choice for me. I could wear rompers forever. I think they are by far my favorite piece of clothing. This off the shoulder cute romper was just what I needed for this hot beautiful day. A little bit of hipster and a little bit of hippie with some bold accessories makes a great festival look. I also found a cute little balloon necklace which I will cherish as a souvenir from this cool event that will keep reminding me that dreams come true and I have another check on my bucket list !
5 ideas for a cool festival outfit:
- Base your outfit on comfort. You never know what activities you might wanna do. Don’t limit yourself. You gotta feel free.
- Pick your signature piece. Do you like headpieces? Flowers? Hats? Show your funky side. Why not it’s a festival.
- Accessorize! it’s one of those occassions the more the better. The more creative the better your outfit is going to be.
- Don’t stress matching everything. Pick your three favorite things and mix and match them together. You will see. It’s fun and it looks cool.
- Don’t forget a bag. Invest in a medium size cool bag to fit all the festival necessities but also be able to walk around comfortably. Girl needs a bag.
Pix by Priceless Moments Entertainment